Thursday, April 28, 2016

Brother to Brother (Jay Price) 2015

"Morals and Dogma..." by Albert Pike.  Interesting.  An excellent example of eurocentrism; and ol' Albert hath not a clue.  But supposed to be the Bible in Freemasonry.  I wouldn't know that to be true because I am not a 'mason; and if I were I really don't think my fellow brothers would appreciate myself writing about this; hence the quandary.  But I guess there is no quandary because I am making statements about the writing contained within the book of lectures/essays compiled by Pike.

And you might be asking yourself, "Why the fuck you readin somethin like that with your Black ass?"  Well, you have to be armed with the truth no matter the circumstance or subject.  Fact checking.  Digressing...

All I got out of  "Morals and Dogma..."  is an understanding and an excuse:  for a group of people to be convinced, after reading texts, to treat the rest of the people differently because, "...after-all, we are the chosen few."  And, of course, the chosen few being: white Freemason males only; but... in an eloquent and loquacious manner.

No comments: