Thursday, May 15, 2014

Somewhere Down The Road of Life (Broke Black Prophet)

I love this shit! I really do! You know, all my goddamned life, I had to be this rational or semi-rational muh fuckah round my fellow humans. But this damn Internet is a lovely, ugly thang! Oh, yes it is! I can get on this shit and say the various "Fuck Yous" to all the rational and semi rational things I had tah do, tah deal with this bullshit of life! And here mine be, with my lil ass in this big ass world!

But the wondrous thing about this shit is, our children and their children are going to see and read exactly what was in the minds of the real populous at large...And where they are headed. Well, here I be in this vast world! I hope you'll eventually find me. Somewhere down the future road apiece; and hopefully, the future road of peace! Here's my lil shit I had tah say bout this mothah fuckin bullshit! Right-the-fuck-now! I hope the hell that it helps! Yao Ming?

Peace! More to come...

No comments: