Monday, July 22, 2013

Impressing Thy God, Who Hath Made Me...Made US (Broke Black Prophet, Near Salvation) February, 2013

In or out.  That's the only two choices a mothah fuckah has.  Not maybe.  Not, I don't know.  Not, let me think about it.  And definitely, Not lukewarm.  No!  No!  No!  Hot or cold you silly sonsahbitches!  C'est tout! Yah feel may?  Quit fuckin 'round! 

Yo sorry ass gotstah make damn decisions.  And that fo damn sho don't mean bein on the fuckin fence!  Hell no!  Eithah go ovah the mothah fuckah or stay on the same damn side yo sorry ass been fo such a very long ass time, and that, My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothas would mean fo yo whole entire sorry ass life!  Mothah fuckahs!  Don't cho ass evah get fuckin tired?  A whole lifetime of maybes?  A whole lifetime of, I don't knows?...The best yo one time life havin ass gottah give this one time world?  The best you got?  Well I'll be damned!  Sad state of affairs there Brothahs and Sistahs let my Broke Black Ass Tell yah ah lil som'ehn, som'ehn!

I'll tell yah this.  I am human!  Black, White...who gives ah fuck?!  I am a mortal, livin, breathin...entity.  And until the breath of life gets takin from me I have tah fight!  Or not.  But we were born tah fight this mothah fuckin life so here I be mothah fuckah!  Live and in colah!  And welcome tah the Octagon! 

And I am on the canvas spewin blood from ev'ry orifice but I'm still alive as a witness.  And God speaks tah me and says, "Thy child there is nothing left to live for!  It is time to come home!"  I have tah correct God with my labored breathin and say, "No Lord!  I mean no disrespect whatsoevah!  You made this body and soul that has been beatin down by anothah one of yo creations, life!  And with that, I'm not dead yet!  I's gots mo asses tah kick and mo life tah change!  So, let me do what Thy commandeth!"

And God sits back, is impressed and says tah me, "Well look at you!  I have not seen such piousness.  So let it be!  And so be it!"

Damn right bout that!  Damn...right...bout...that!  

No comments: