Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"Heerrre's Romney!" (Broke Black Prophet's Conversation With Friend, Dana Henry, And Dana Informing Him On Why He Was At The Indianapolis International Airport Going To Fiji.) November 7, 2012


I saw it.  You saw it Hop.  I was all packed up and ready to go, literally.  But I was smoking my last cigarette at the time as he was giving his acceptance speech.  And he had the nerve to make a statement about what his thirteen years old grandson said was so funny, mocking his grandson’s young voice, but when he said the statement it was evil,

“Yeah my grandson and I were talking.  And he is so intelligent but sometimes he gets goofy, you know how kids are.  Well he says to me, ‘Paw-paw!  When you win the election, you need to do like that man did in that Stephen King movie, The Shining, Get in front of the mic with everyone watching the New President Of The United States, Paw-Paw Romney!’   And in front of everyone say, like Jack Nicholson said in the movie, “Heeerrree’s Romney’,”  Oh I laughed about that.  So this is for my grandson 'Heeerrree’s Romney!'"

And with that, I ground out my cigarette.  I put on my jacket.  Picked up my suitcases.  And proceeded to get my Black ass out of this fucking United States of America!

"But he didn't win D," I said.

"Hop!  Rich people, since the beginning of time have won!  And just because Obama won doesn't mean a Goddamned thang!"  He vehemently said.  I didn't say anything.

"Yeah!  That's what I thought!  Truly come visit me in Fiji.  'Kay Hop?  I'll hollah!"  He said and disconnected.

No comments: