Monday, July 20, 2026

New A.I. "Scamming 100% Guaranteed Protection." @ January 2029 (UNNaRCO - CEO/President Franklin Fester Fence)

 Commiercial (NaRCO) from an actual recorded event:

"Yes. This is the IRS! You are in arrears madam. We need you to pay today!"

"Oh, my goodness! Give me an account number and we can take care of this in the next fifteen minutes as soon as I give the okay to my bank. But if you want a credit card, you'll have to wait until you hear from my son!" 

"No we understand personal financial problems. Are you ready? Here are the numbers...."

"Thank you. My son thinks I can't handle these things on my own anymore, but I'll show him! Sixty-six thousand you say?! Give me fifteen minutes?"

"Of course Maam! I'll call back then."

"No. Just stay on the line! It won't take long."

"Well, if you say so Maam."...

And that's where we took over. Your phone shall be monitored 24 hours, seven days a week to curtail these evil scammers. And as soon as you join us in this fight? The sooner we can get rid of these commie scams! 

We start the instant tracking to these heartless scammers. If it is a true account, whatever funds we extract we return those funds that might have been taken from you, now multiplied for and by theft sake. No obligations. No worries. Let US do the work. And we'll all stop this Scamming epidemic....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: