Wednesday, April 25, 2018

A Clean Flow

"Shit, I don't know.  Maybe three days, " I said to Marcus, my best friend and roommate.

"That's not good bro'.  Not good at all.  You're two times fucked bro'!  As in Peace,"  Marcus said and held up two fingers for a peace sign at me, trying to lighten the conversation up just a tad.

"Well, fuck man.  The fuck I'm s'posed tah know, when the fuckers gonna do a drop?"   I said.

"Yeah, I hear yah bro.  But I'm just fuckin whit cha Cal.  Never fear cause 'Cus is hear!  As long as those mother fuckers don't look right at your dick in your hand while doin your drop, you've got nothin tah worry bout,"  Marcus said with a mischievous smile on his face.  "I'll be right back bro."

Marcus disappeared into the back of our apartment that we had shared for some two years now.  He was what I always wanted in a male roommate, he smoked weed and he kept shit orderly and clean. Plus somehow he always was able to have drop dead lady friends.  He came back with a dark bottle, a dropper, a smaller clear bottle with fluorescent yellow liquid inside and a white box that when he placed on our coffee table it read: "Incognito Belt."

"Shit man I'm really not into any magic tricks right now 'Cus.  For real man.  I need a damn plan man," I said feeling kind of helpless.  If I tested dirty I would loose my job and my half of the bills would now be compromised.

"And a damn plan you will have bro'.  Trust me,"  Marcus smiled raised his eyebrows and started assembling the items he had in his hands on the coffee table situated in between the two of us.  

No comments: