Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thy Chaldea Arise (Twenty-Eight Years Old, Chaldean American) January 1, 2020

I had done most of my undergraduate studies at the University of Wyoming. Most people, my friends included, had a look of disgust on their given faces when I had informed them of where I was studying abroad. It was ingenious really. My Imam, who was paying for my education in this United Hates of America, a title my Imam had given it. He thought it was quite amusing, “In time. You insolently bastards. In time! And Yosef after it is all said and done, you will be known throughout Our next history. And those scum of Our God’s and peoples land will be no more!” He would say to me often. I knew my destiny with my God given first thoughts. A path of absolution. A path of destruction and righteousness. A path, “Where a very few men have gone before.” I was a surveyor. Now, in my second year of graduate studies at the U of Wy and the third year would be spectacular. December 6, 2020 would be when one of Our Chaldean nuclear bombs would reach the United Hates of America, destination: to one of the biggest calderas in the world, Yellowstone National Park. And Our Chaldean Tribe will be once more supreme. And the dregs of this Eden will be once again purged!

No comments: