Thursday, December 12, 2019

Running Out Of The Cold - 457

It's a jungle out here! It's a jungle out here!
The seasons never change and are quite queer!
The cold is always pervasive, persuasive, invasive...giving me frostbite; a fire light will never be able to return life back into my fingers, my phalanges of shame.
Oh, so frigid!
Frozen solid as the melting pot has been made into a tossed salad, turned into a side dish of a remorseful wish; dressing included for all of the poor quasi bought and sold druids watching the plethora of white opaque ubiquitous icicles form on the surface of the diverse human noses. Predisposed, I must propose.  My feet finally being able to feel, trying to steal another life that was stolen; able to turn on my heals finally, as the warmth overtakes me; awakens me from the hibernated comatose state my mind has been liquid nitrogen-ed infused and confused to try to make me sin. 
Running now to flee, while the cold nips at my close wake.  Never to overtake again. 
Until I am ready to vanish from within!

No comments: