Thursday, May 11, 2017

What's Up With This Shit? (BBP) August 2018

There’s something missing in my soul.  I don’t know what, but it’s critical.  I know something is amiss, but what?  It’s like eating chili but there is no taste of chili, shit there’s no taste at all.  All I’m doing is just eating but I can see that it is chili: what looks like ground beef, onions, light chocolate color of the mixture, tomatoes diced here and there, red beans, epazote, cilantro, cumin…I know it’s chili because I made the shit…but no fuckin taste.  The fuck that about?
 
Like now.  I know I’m living because shit, I woke up and started this muh fuckah today.  But…somethings the fuck off!  And every day that I wake some shit is slipping in this life; slipping in my life.

Quite askew.  But what?  

No comments: