Monday, February 17, 2014

Be Proud! Black Food Is Delicious (Thirty-Eight Years Old, Broke Black Prophet) 2004


Niggahs kill my Black ass.  Oh, I’m sorry.  If yah didn’t understand the first statement, I’s be a niggah too.  But that’s beside the goddamned point.  Shit, I come from a family of eleven boys and one girl and some of the boys, yes, my brothahs, I can’t stand.  So, you see where I’m goin with this little analogy.  Can’t fake the funk when the funky is on yo Black ass!  Oh, no nig…gah!  It is what it is.  C’est tout.  So consider me kilt.

We are the only race, Black Americans, on this here planet Earth ashamed of what we eat.  Whah?  Mothah fuckah?  Yah heard my Black tired ass!  Oh, yes yah did! 

You are a fried chicken eatin, collard green eatin, watermelon eatin…nigger sombitch!  And yes, I am all those things; save the nigger part, with yo sorry mothah fuckin ass.  Cause yo ass is mothah fuckin sorry.  Best believe that shit!

You think Asian people gonnah quit eatin rice cause yo ass tells’em, “You chink rice eatin bastard.”?  You think Africans gonnah quit eatin goat cause yo ass tells’em, “You Sand nigger goat eatin bastard.”?  You think Hawaiians gonnah quit eatin Spam cause yo ass tells’em, “You fat Hawaiian Spam eatin bastard.”?  Or tell an Ukranian, “You sorry borscht eatin bastard.”?...And this is the kicker, yo sorry racist ass tells a person in the Jewish religion, “You Matzo-Ball eatin bastard.”? 

That what you think?  Well, maybe when it comes down to my Black counterparts.  Because for some damn reason my Brothahs and Sistahs will sit up there and fixate on a sorry ass individual who puts their traditional nourishment in the same sentence with “Black,” “Nigger,” or both.  And who gives a good goddamned fuck!  The shit is good! 

You call a Mexican, “You Taco eatin Spic!”  And they will say, “Si,” to the first part and “fuck you” to the last part.  Or call an Italian, “A Spaghetti eatin Wop!” And they will say, “I love the pasta but don’t you dare disrespect me again with the fuckin Wop part!”  D’accordo.  Mi scusi.

Vous Comprenez? 
Word!

No comments: