Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Broken Discourse (Christopher Tuesday, Professor of African American Studies, Interviewee, 106.7 FM) 2019

...Well that’s what we have succumbed to haven’t we?

Yes, I understand perfectly your argument.  It is one I have heard throughout my lifetime, which basically states: to hell with everything and everyone else... except for me!

I never said that.

No, you are the one that is telling untruths.  Not me. 

There’s no need for that.  That’s what we as people start breaking down, one of the purest commonality we have as fellow humans: being sentient.

Never heard a nigger speaking like me?  So what, that doesn’t give me a pass to be Black?  I speak properly: ergo, I’m shunning my prized Blackness?

Yes, ‘ergo’ is a word.
 
Good lord, didn’t you ask me to come on this talk-show so we could talk about societal issues?

Instead we have once again been brainwashed to think somehow race is hyper relevant given our societal climate; ergo, once again, succumbing to race-bait discourse whatever the subject matter?

Step the fuck outside you punk nigger?  My God…


(to be continued…)

No comments: